Our Services.

The latest collection offers a unique twist to the style that portrays our unconstrained brand image.

 

After a 5 year independent growth, Lymore Gardens continues to appeal to global audiences by transcending the rules of fashion to connect and inspire.

Community Coaching

We have created a pop-up experience, which engages young boy and girls to learn or train with FA level coaches. We work within schools or parks with all ages to help engage, inspire and unite all communites

Mentoring Program

Using the power of football to change lives

We work with DWP who support those out of work with Training and Job Vacancies. We run SIA, Functional Skills, Employability and Social Media for work. We have access to roles within Security, Hospitality, Digital Marketing and Construction. We will be providing 1-2-1 support with CV support, job applications and interview techniques.

October Half-term - 10:00am - 3:00pm

Our multi-sports Summer Camp is jam-packed full for your children. Our Sessions are designed for children of all abilities and are fun by fully DBS & first aid trained professionals. Football, Netball, Athletics, and more.

Every Saturday (Girls League) - Under 12's

Girls football team, playing in a competitive league for girls. All games will be played home and away for girls who want to compete in the game they love.

Lymore Gardens Football

Lymore play over various leagues and competitions throughout the week. If you have what it take you can play in our 7 aside, 11 aside Saturday or Sunday teams. Get in touch and join the tribe.

Train with Lymore - Wednesdays 19:00-21:00

Join our 'Just Play" session at drapers field. Train with all teams with head coach taking you through tactics and fitness drills. Each Session is £5

Get in touch to find out where your nearest session is, or to enquire us working together in creating positive social change using the power of football in your community or service.

Want to hear more? Leave your info and we’ll get back to you.

Development

Terry “Telstar” Williams is a Personal Trainer that has a multi sporting background and he has played and coached football at academy level with Luton Town Football Club and now Lymore Gardens Football Club this is where his passion for health and fitness grew. 

 

With over 8 years of experience in the health and fitness industry with a wide range of fitness knowledge, he has the expertise to very efficiently and safely support clients to reach their fitness goals through his tough fitness classes and training regimes.

Get in contact today: 

TelstarFitness@hotmail.com

They say fewer than 2% of all sporting individuals go on to be professional athletes so what happens to the other 98%? 'Two% sports group' is a platform that connects all aspects of the sporting pyramid by forging together key areas related to sports excellence all under one brand.

We offer Sports Consultancy, Sports Performance, and Player Management & Scouting. our service ensures all clients have access to our tailor-made bespoke service with 2% staff members on-call to provide career advice guidance and support in reaching athletes aspirations in the world of professional sports.

Our partners.

THE GRDNS

JUST PLAY

SIGN UP FOR EMAIL

BECOME A PLAYER

SPONSOR US

GET HELP

Shipping & Delivery

Returns

Payment Options

Contact Us

ABOUT US

News

Careers

Investors

Impact in our Community

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

© 2020 Lymore Gardens. All Rights Reserved